M.C. Academy has been launching its Scout activities since the very beginning of the Scout movement in Bangladesh showing respect to the scout rules. At first Mr. Zamir Uddin Ahmed, a teacher of this academy guided the M.C. Academy Scouts from —— to —– . He led the scouts successfully. Later another teacher Mr. A.H.M. Shofi took the charge of guiding the Scouts of M.C. Academy as Unit Leader and also led successfully. As M.C. Academy was launching scout activities successfully from the very beginning, Bangladesh Scouts Chittagong Region took decision to arrange Regional Assembly/1985 in M.C. Academy. M.C. Academy Scouts successfully arranged the Regional Assembly and was able to gain the consistency of all. At present M.C. Academy Scouts are discharging their accountability at regional and national arena. In 1995, Mr. Wahiduzzaman, the Physical Teacher of this academy was given the charge of guiding the scouts of M.C. Academy. Under his guidance and with the instruction of the Principal of the academy scout activities are conducted twice a week in this academy.
Achievement of M.C. Academy Scouts
- Taking part in all the National Jamborees
- Successfully taking part and leading in discharging accountability in various posts at upazilla, district, region and national arena.
- Successful arrangement of Chittagong Regional Scout Assembly/1985 in M.C. Academy Compound.
- Achieving the status of Best Unit in 7th Bangladesh & 4th SAARC Jamboree/2004.
- Achieving the status of Best Unit in ————- & International Jamboree/2004(Venue: Chittagong).
Girls-in-Scouts & M.C.Academy
Along with Boy's Scout, Girls-in-Scout group is also being led nicely in M.C.Academy. With the association of a trained Unit Leader (Female), a nicely organized Girls-in-Scout group is conducted in this academy. The Girls-in-Scout group of M.C.Academy successfully took part in the National Scout Comeda/19—– at the bank of the river Jamuna in Sirajgonj. Beside this they have earned achievements successfully taking part in upazilla, district and regional assemblies at different times.